Since I've decided to really pursue photography as a hobby...and potentially beyond... I've been constantly taking pictures of my family. I've been reading up on taking better pictures and I'm in mega experimental mode. Different angles, different heights, different modes, different lighting, you name it, I'm trying it out. And it's funny because even a short month ago, my style was pretty much point and click. Now, I'm aware that the great photo you are looking for may mean you need to lay on the ground, or scrape up your knee as you kneel to get that perfect angle.... In my case, I was standing in the bushes happily snapping away at my 4 year old playing with the hose. Then it happened....he turned and sprayed me, right in the face, well, right in the camera. So much for that whole don't let the camera get wet stuff. It was a total accident, he didn't even know I was there, I was moving all around him, you know... looking for that perfect shot??? My reaction? I burst out laughing. It was just so unexpected, I was so involved in my own little photographic world! Anyhow, the camera survived!!! What a kick ass camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment