Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast - Preschool Style

The kids spent the last couple of weeks learning about Thanksgiving and doing lots of crafts at school.  They are off all of next week and Seth is still home healing from his knee surgery which will give us all a nice Thanksgiving vacation together.  I just adore all the stuff they have brought home, as well as what they have gotten to do at school.  Yesterday, they had a traditional Thanksgiving feast prepared for them by all of the preschool teachers.  I got reports that Gray loved the turkey - a first for him, we couldn't get him to even taste it!!  Kinsley, stayed loyal to her beloved green beans and amused the teachers by eating two large helpings.

I took a lot of pics over the last couple of weeks, both of them at school as well as the crafts they have brought home.  Here they are - enjoy!
bulletin board outside of Kinsley's class


Outside K's class...  I feel so loved!

my little indian after the thanksgiving feast

My little pilgrim returning from the feast.  The huge smile is because she sees her Daddy.  :)







Another bulletin board at school - the kids' favorite part of fall.


walking into school together

even though they have their own friends at school, they are still very best friends

Gray's turkey pinecone



Gray's laminated placemat

Kinz' laminated placemat.  She cut out the little shapes on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment