Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trying out iMovie

I just started exploring imovie the other night and thought I would test it out with some video I had of Gray reciting the pledge of allegiance.  Anyhow, I only spent about 20 minutes on it so I'm certainly not parading this as the worlds best video.  Still, I'm glad I decided to explore the program and I think I'll play around with more little clips of the kiddos to add to the blog!  Tackles another goal I have of getting more video of the kids.

So, back to this clip, Gray learned the pledge in school.  We actually didn't even know he knew it, he just rattled it off one day.  He's being silly in these clips, and he's got a nasty cold/cough so his voice sounds a little off.   It's still so funny and cute!



3 comments:

  1. Every time I try to play it, it says there's an error. I don't know if it's an error on my end or yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was on my end. All fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I was curious if I was going to hear that Southern twang from him, but he sounds like any other kid that age!

    ReplyDelete