Thursday, March 10, 2011

7 week pictures - teaser

I took some pictures of Lawson yesterday.  I'll edit them when I get a chance.  Lawson has been really fussy at Gray and Kinz' bedtimes lately.  Whooo!   Last night he was up for over 4 hours and he was so overstimulated.  Poor kid...he could not settle at all.  He slept well last night, but I think he's still tired as he's a little off schedule today.  With daylight savings coming this weekend, it always screws up a babys schedule anyway.  At least it did with my babies....

Its going to be time soon to transistion Lawson out of the bassinet and into his own room.  He really only wakes once between 9 or 10 and 5 for a feeding.  The truth is, he's a noisy sleeper and it keeps me awake.  We also fall asleep with the tv on (and I usually leave it on as I'm up and down all night) which probably disrupts his sleep.  I'm nervous to put him in his room at night.  It is SO far away from our bedroom.  Gray and Kinz still have monitors in their rooms because they sleep with their doors closed and we cannot hear them at all at night, especially if we were asleep.

Anyhow, more pics are coming soon......



No comments:

Post a Comment