A working journal of a family of five from my perspective as a stay at home mommy. Life moves fast and its easy to forget the moments you think you'll remember for a lifetime. This is my attempt at capturing some of those moments. I hope my kids will enjoy reading about their childhood one day....
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Lawson Everett 6 week old photos
Such a handsome baby boy. His hair makes him seem so much older than he really is! I think it is going to grow straight out instead of downward. It is definitely lightening up. Now it is a light brown with an auburn tint. Gray's hair had a similar reddish tint when he was a young infant. Lawson has started smiling recently as you will get to see in some of the shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you're right about the hair making him look older. He looks like such a little gentleman. I can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDelete