Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It was such a great time, I threw up on myself!

Sunday I took the kids to their first show...the Yo Gabba Gabba live show!  We took the couple hour ride up to Atlanta where the kiddos were treated to road trip snacks galore and movies on the portable dvd player.   They kept thinking we were going to the yo gabba gabba house....as in their residence.  He asked to pack some clothes and some toys to bring along.  Once we got there, we were ushered past the merchandise tables, where of course we stopped and made our contribution!

The show itself was a lot of fun.  Just like an episode with lots of songs and a few important life lessons in between.  Gray really got into it.  He sang and danced and cheered.  Kinsley was way more reserved.  I think she was overwhelmed at all the noise.  It was as loud as a concert there!  She has still never answered my question about whether or not she had a good time!   The picture that I snapped of her face looking nervous is the look she had on her face the entire time.  She didn't want to be held or touched or moved in any way.  She was literally frozen!  I do think she had fun though, she's been singing the songs all day today.  Gray also had a great time, but learned a tough lesson about what happens when you eat too much junk food.  Well, its at least a useful lesson this time of year!  :)































No comments:

Post a Comment