Saturday, October 30, 2010

sixteen years ago.....

I don't really know if many people remember their first date with their spouses or not, but mine was hard to forget.  Remember, we met in high school....  Our first date was an Eric Clapton concert.  Definitely stood out from the usual movie and McDonald's dates I had been on with other high school guys.  Plus, when you are that age, you celebrate that first date as your anniversary mark.

I found this online.  It's the setlist from the concert.  I wanted to incorporate it into a 10 year anniversary present, but unfortunately, it hasn't really happened yet.

Anyhow, here we are 16 years later, one boy, one girl, baby on the way, 2 houses, 2 cars.... Yeah, I'd say life turned out pretty good!  Love you, baby!



1 comment:

  1. Our first date was swing dancing at the Mercury Cafe. BTW - we need some updated belly pics!! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete