We had a family picture taken yesterday. Actually, it was the reschedule. Originally, we had the date scheduled for the Monday after Gray's bike accident. We figured his "little scrape" would be healed by now. I thought it would be "better timing." Haven't I learned there IS no such thing when you are a parent??? Well, this is what we can expect from yesterdays picture:
Gray still has a large scab on his nose. And some crazy cowlicks because his head needs to be buzzed again.
Kinsley has a scratch on her face, a chipped tooth, and an exhausted, crabby attitude that shines through on every shot that I saw....frown and all.
I look like complete sh#t as I am recovering from a bout of the worst stomach flu I have ever had since being an adult. Dark circles, pale skin. Yeah.... super hot.
Seth has been sick too. Some throaty, voice snatching, gunk cough. He's taking a zpac but it's not really helping. Must be viral. Oh....and he's totally busted too. 2 days away from having knee surgery.
I can pick the pictures up in about 2 weeks. Should be interesting. I'm not expecting them to be great, but hey....it's our life and we love it!
SO sorry to hear that! But hey, at least you will have chronicled life AS IT IS!
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you tons!