Wednesday, June 8, 2011

She DID it!!!!


Hooray!  Hooray!  It's a day we've been working towards for a year.... are you ready??
KINSLEY POOPED IN THE POTTY!!!!
Yes she did!  And she did it all on her own... No forcing or negativity.  She just decided today that she wanted to try it for herself.    This morning when she asked for a 'Dora diaper' I told her she needed to stay in the bathroom from now on when she pooped.  She was free to use a diaper, but she was a big girl with stinky poo and it's not fair to the rest of us who all use the bathroom instead of the living room to do our business to have to be in the midst of hers....   She reluctantly stayed in the bathroom to  go this morning but this afternoon when she asked for another diaper, I took her to the bathroom to ask her to just try.  I couldn't believe she finally did it.  I was so excited for her!  We danced and jumped around the whole house together.  Such a proud moment.  It was too close to bathtime tonight, but first thing tomorrow, we are going to the toy store to get her beloved prize for finally going in the potty!  I'll post an update of the toy she choses!


Even though we always tell her she's a big girl, truthfully, she's just always going to be my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment