September 4, Kinsley turned 3, though she tried her best to convince us she was turning 5! We were lucky enough to get to celebrate the day with both sets of grandparents! The day was beautiful and mild and we got out to enjoy the beautiful weather long enough to enjoy her birthday present from us... an inflatable jumping castle of her very own!
The celebration wasn't meant to last long however.... around dinnertime, she spiked a fever and we ended up in urgent care where we were told she had strep, a respiratory infection, and an ear infection. The staff was nice enough to calculate a dose of antibiotic that we already had at home for little man so I didn't have to drag her out to fill a Rx that night. I was nice enough to let my birthday girl have a huge piece of cake when we got home. Sick or not sick, birthday cake on your birthday is not up for discussion. :)
I made the awful mistake of not charging the camera in advance of the party so we didn't get many pics. :/ Here are some of the pics of them enjoying K's present. More bday pics will be uploaded later when I can get a hold of some from another camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment