A working journal of a family of five from my perspective as a stay at home mommy. Life moves fast and its easy to forget the moments you think you'll remember for a lifetime. This is my attempt at capturing some of those moments. I hope my kids will enjoy reading about their childhood one day....
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
wordless wednesday
a fun feature I see on other blogs... wordless wednesday is a picture entry. No words, or explanations. Just a favorite pic.
Hey! Just stopping in to say hello and check up on ya... sorry your little baby girl isn't feeling well... I hope she gets better very soon. I can imagine that just breaks your heart...
You're lookin' good mama... can't wait to see the new addition! :)
Hey! Just stopping in to say hello and check up on ya... sorry your little baby girl isn't feeling well... I hope she gets better very soon. I can imagine that just breaks your heart...
ReplyDeleteYou're lookin' good mama... can't wait to see the new addition! :)