A working journal of a family of five from my perspective as a stay at home mommy. Life moves fast and its easy to forget the moments you think you'll remember for a lifetime. This is my attempt at capturing some of those moments. I hope my kids will enjoy reading about their childhood one day....
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
P.S. I'll tell ya a secret about the baby....
Today marks the official 6 month mark. I am enjoying this pregnancy so much that I am having mixed feelings about how fast it is going. I am so elated that he will be here so soon, but also I want to drag my feet in the sand to slow down time. This is my last pregnancy. I love feeling him move, I love the way my body changes, and I love the excitement and anticipation of what this new person will bring.
So to celebrate the 6 month mark, I thought I would reveal the second most sought after piece of information about the baby. First is the sex. Second..... the NAME. Well, it's not really a secret anymore, we've been calling the baby by his name since we found out he was a boy. We love you baby boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment