Monday, December 13, 2010

34 weeks already!

Had my 34 week visit today.  I was really hoping to get the delivery date set into stone, but no luck yet.  I did however sign the paperwork to have my tubes tied.  Even though our family is now complete, it was a little bit strange to sign the papers authorizing the sterilization - essentially ending a chapter of my life... A chapter I dreamt about since I was a little girl.   I do also know however, that I am finished with pregnancy.

The visit was uneventful.  It always is.  Lawson's heartbeat was 135 this time, a drop from the 150s it has consistently been at every visit.  They assured me that it was completely normal for babies heartrate to drop towards the end of the pregnancy and that it is not a cause for concern.  So another visit in 2 weeks and then we start the weekly visits until d day.  Oh so exciting!   His room is nearly complete now and there are a few remaining items we need for  him, but for the most part, we are ready for him!  Here's a catchup on some pics from his room with a few more of the details highlighted.

Lawson's baby shoes

his coming home from the hospital outfit

I loved this - had to have it!

!!!


Lawson's animals aka Kinsley's babies

closeup of curtain valance

the baby quilt.  We never used the other two, so I hung this one on the wall  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment