With the digitizing of voices in music comes the 'I am T-Pain' app. If you have an iphone and a kid - it's pretty hilarious, but also has the ability to get annoying in a heartbeat. Its an app that you sing into and it converts your voice to sound like a synthesizer.
The kids mostly make obnoxious noises into it but occasionally they do sing and it turns out so adorable.
Here's a few songs that I just had to put on here to share how adorable their little voices are....and to show one of the goofy musical fads (lets hope anyway_) that they grew up with. Enjoy!
Jingle Bells - Gray
Jingle Bells - Kinz
Gray's Xmas Remix
In the remix - Gray started singing Silent Night. I guess either he doesn't know the word virgin or he is uncomfortable saying it, but listen to how he gets all quiet and mumbly right at that part. It was so funny. I have to be honest. I had to run behind a wall so he wouldn't see me busting out in laughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment