He has been incredible to get to know so far. He is sooo sweet and loves to snuggle and get kissed all over. He's mellow and easygoing. He has seamlessly joined the family. When we are together it's not weird to have Lawson there and the kids don't exhibit any jealousy at all. It feels like Lawson has been around the whole time. I guess in a sense he's been here for a while. :) Well, I know I have some catchup to do but here's a few pictures of Lawson over the past few days.
Day One
January 16, 2011 1 day old
January 17, 2011 2 days old
January 18, 2011 3 days old
![]() |
| Ready to go home! |
| already such a strong boy holding his head up! |
January 19, 2011 4 days old
| The kids insisted that we needed a birthday cake for Lawson's 0th birthday |
January 20, 2011 5 days old
| Lawson gets his first bottle and Daddy feeds his first bottle! (G and K were exclusively boobie babies) |

Is that a Tommee Tippee? We use those too!
ReplyDelete