A working journal of a family of five from my perspective as a stay at home mommy. Life moves fast and its easy to forget the moments you think you'll remember for a lifetime. This is my attempt at capturing some of those moments. I hope my kids will enjoy reading about their childhood one day....
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Nesting in the 21st century???
I may have mentioned before how strong my nesting instinct is with this pregnancy. I just checked my email and decided that there are way too many emails there. I mean, it's almost 'Hoarders' bad..... I've never moved or deleted any of the emails since the account was opened when we moved here almost 3 years ago! (Now you know why I'm so bad about emailing - like I said, 'Hoarders' bad....) Anyway... tonights the night. I'm cleaning it out! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment