I've tried to stay as active as I can as I'm getting bigger so up til now, I've pushed them on the swings. Lately though I feel like Lawson might plop out on the playground if I push them too much. I told them that I can't push them right now, so here's what they came up with...
A working journal of a family of five from my perspective as a stay at home mommy. Life moves fast and its easy to forget the moments you think you'll remember for a lifetime. This is my attempt at capturing some of those moments. I hope my kids will enjoy reading about their childhood one day....
Monday, January 3, 2011
Push Me!
The kids LOVE to swing. Kinsley in particular. It's awesome, acually - she closes her eyes and tips her head back and just feels the breeze. I love to watch her swing. I get a lot of joy seeing her experience something so completely. I've watched her when I push her on the swing. She goes into another zone. I guess it makes her feel like she can fly because she's now letting go with one and sometimes both hands while she's flying. Gray only cares about going really high. They are getting closer to learning how to pump with their legs. Gray is really close. He just needs to get the timing nailed down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment